Thursday, January 4, 2018

FUSION Birthday Celebrations


Seriously had so much fun with this FUSION birthday challenge card! Taking inspiration from both this super cute inspiration photo and super versatile sketch combined. Paired this gorgeous Purple Onion owl paper pieced with woodgrain and watercolour paper, with this cool script and sentiment from Lil Inkers. Background paper was created buy first wetting some watercolour paper then spritzing with Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmermist in Peacock, as is the owls hat and sentiments.

Hop on over to the FUSION blog and join in the birthday celebrations! Super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team and their special guests!

Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.

Can't wait to see what you create!

Also playing along at Seize the Birthday, Anything Goes!

5 comments:

  1. Ha! So cute and fun! I love the colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously this card is owl-fully adorable! And seriously I am owl-fully old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm glad you didn't give that to me!!! Although, I am amazed at how old I am every time my birthday comes around! I love the colours and that adorable owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a catchy card, with the sentiment and the colors. I never would have thought to use wood paper to piece on the owl. Great card. Thanks for joining us and sharing at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card, everything about it appeals to me from the cute owl to the cheeky sentiment. It's just brilliant x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.